We provide you with system integration solutions for the offshore energy and renewables sector with our cable and hose handling equipment. In this specific area, we are able to offer you a wide range of different hose handling equipment and applications. Of course, we guarantee that your project can be realized in the safest and most efficient way possible.
Offshore cable laying and hose handling equipment
In close cooperation with our customers, we have designed, manufactured and commissioned fully integrated offshore cable laying equipment and spreads.
Draftec equipment has an essential position in the operations of cable laying and hose handling at vessels and sites.
- Deme Offshore Livingstone
- Van Oord Nexus,
- Boskalis Endurance,
- Van Oord Ham 602,
and other temporary or mission equipped barges and vessels, are featured with state off the art
Draftec cabling laying tools:
- Constant tension winches (pull force 20 tons) with active heave compensation
- Constant tension auxiliary tugger winches with a pull force 5 tons
- Cable tensioners with 1 to 25 tons line tension
- Cable reel drive systems for storage
- CPS handling and storages units,
- Dedicated and intelligent hydraulic power units in a range of 3kW to over 300kW installed electrical power. Varying in size from a protective box-frame till a 20ft containerized hydraulic power
- Active and Passive Roller boxes,
- Quadrant handling spreads
- Quandrant launchers,
- And other cable handling and measurement tools.
Above mentioned hardware should be operated and managed from control units, as:
- Operator desks,
- PLC controlled operating systems,
- data logging functionality
- implementation within several vessel control systems.
- Deck controls,
- Cabled and Radio Remote Belly boxes.
Due to the high level of integration between hydraulics, electrical drives and system automation by our engineers we were able to deliver to the full satisfaction of our customers.
We also manufacture hydraulic power units in a range of 3kW to over 300kW installed electrical power. Varying in size from a protective box-frame till a 20ft containerized hydraulic power.
Ask for more information about our hose handling equipment
The above-mentioned hardware products also comprise operator desks, PLC controlled operating systems, data logging functionality and implementation within several vessel control systems. Due to the high level of integration between hydraulics, electrical drives and system automation by our engineers we are able to deliver to the full satisfaction of our customers. Do you want to know more about our hose handling equipment and offshore cable laying? Call our specialists via +31(0)85 4018770 or send an email to email@example.com.