We offer you system integration solutions for the offshore energy and renewable energy sector with our cable and hose-handling equipment. In this specific field, we are able to offer you a wide range of hose-handling equipment and applications. We guarantee, without a doubt, that your project will be realised in the safest and most efficient way possible.
Offshore cable laying and hose handling equipment
In close cooperation with our clients, we have designed, manufactured and commissioned fully integrated off-shore cable-laying equipment and spreaders.
Draftec equipment has an invaluable role in cable-laying and hose-handling operations both on vessels and on site.
Vessels such as:
- Livingstone – Deme Offshore
- Nexus – Van Oord
- Endurance – Boskalis
- Ham 602 – Van Oord
and other temporary or mission-equipped barges and vessels are supplied with our state-of-the-art equipment.
Draftec cabling laying tools:
- Constant tension winches (pull force 20 tonnes) with active heave compensation;
- Constant tension auxiliary winches with a tensile force of 5 tonnes;
- Cable tensioners with 1 to 25 tonnes line tension;
- Cable reel drive systems for storage;
- CPS handling and storage units;
- Dedicated and intelligent Hydraulic Power Units in the range from 3kW to over 300kW installed electrical power. Ranging in size from a protective box frame to a 20ft container with hydraulic power;
- Active and passive roll cages;
- Quadrant handling spreads;
- Quadrant launchers;
and other cable-handling and measuring equipment.
The above hardware must be operated and managed from control units, such as:
- Operator desks;
- PLC controlled control systems;
- Data logging functionality;
- Implementation within various ship control systems;
- Deck control;
- Belly boxes with cable and radio remote control.
The high level of integration between hydraulics, electrical drives and system automation achieved by our engineers has enabled us to deliver to the full satisfaction of our clients.
We also produce Hydraulic Power Units in a range from 3kW to over 300kW of installed electrical power, ranging in size from a protective box frame to a 20ft container Hydraulic Power Unit.
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION ABOUT OUR HOSE HANDLING EQUIPMENT
The above hardware products also include operator desks, PLC controlled control systems, data logging functionality and implementation within various ship control systems. Due to the high degree of integration between hydraulics, electrical drives and system automation achieved by our engineers, we are able to deliver to the full satisfaction of our customers.